Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Heinz, the visiting sick puppy

From The Foster Dog Tails


The shelter asked me to leave Karma at the shelter and to take in a puppy we have that has Parvovirus. Can't keep the puppy at the shelter without keeping it on the cat side of the house and having someone who can only be around the puppy. Here at my house, I can work from home and clean up after the dog all day. He is a sweet little guy and I hope he makes it. He isn't eating and all he wants to do is curl up in my lap. If he makes it through the next couple of days, he will be here for a month. I am having to adjust my wardrobe to find stuff that I can wash in bleach or even better, spray bleach on. I found a rain suit that I have is a good one because I can wash it in bleach and I can also spray myself down with bleach during the day if I need.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

This is true love and commitment!