Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cassie in the house

Cassie is back with me as I mentioned before. She is doing very well, doesn't seem to limp noticably and can go for a walk without any problem. In fact, she really loves to go for a walk. She is still dog reactive, so I have to avoid fences where I know there are dogs on the other side that will bark at her. She is surprisingly strong. The new rubber tubing leash I got from my mom is really springy but she will stretch it quite a bit. She saw a frog this morning as we went for an early morning walk and true to doggie form, she followed it around for a minute, but then she got bored. I already miss the fact that Baxter almost never poops when he goes on a walk. Cassie does. I forgot a bag yesterday when we went to go get the mail and she did her business right there in the neighbor's yard at the mailboxes. I had to come back and get it. Oh well, she is a good girl.

No comments: