Thursday, May 10, 2007

Fences

I went to the shelter on Monday and got some chain link fence sections to use to keep Bubbette in the kitchen. Well, it worked. Monday night she didn't get out of the kitchen. She cried a bit at first complaining about being confined in the kitchen for the night, but in the morning she was fine and very happy to see me. She had apparently tried to see if she could get out because I found a post it note on the counter had gotten crumpled by her paws. Tuesday, she spent most of her time laying in the sitting room off my bedroom. I decided to let her sleep in there while I slept and she only got up once or twice and didn't wander around much at all. I let her stay in there on Wed. night also and it went fine too. The real question is what to do tomorrow after her treatment. For now, I can worry.

No comments: