Wednesday, May 16, 2007

No more towels in the crate

Bubby really doesn't like to be put in her crate during the day when we are gone. She lays down on the floor in the bedroom when we are ready to go. She seems to be passively resisting. I have to pick her up and lug her to the crate. I started the crate with some towels on the bottom and the old white dog blanket on top. When I let Bubbette out of the crate the other day,I saw a white thread in one of her claws. I pulled it out, and then went to look at the white blanket which was in shreds. I removed the remnants and yesterday put her in with just the towels on bottom. When I got home, there was a big hole in the top towel. I removed that towel and left the bottom 2 today and a chew toy in there with her. Well, the bottom two are both ripped up and not the chew toy. Tomorrow, no blankets on the bottom, just the crate. She never lays in a dog bed anyway, just the floors around here, so wont' be a big hardship.

No comments: