Friday, January 25, 2008

A visit from Emma

My friend Lori got a toy poodle a week or more ago. She wanted to see if Emma would get along with KD so that she could come over and bring her dog and also so she could leave Emma with us if she goes out of town. I told Lori to bring her over after after I had taken KD for another run so that KD would be tired. I took KD for a 30 minute run and then we met Lori and Emma out on the sidewalk down the block and after some sniffing and checking each other out, we went back to the house. KD has a reputation of being bad with other dogs, but I know that she used to share a run with Hermes and get along and she shares a run with Valerie who she is dominant with, but gets along. KD was fine with Emma. She was play bowing and trying to induce Emma to come play, but Emma didn't seem very interested. She let Emma take one of her bones and let Emma take part of her comforter. No problems there.

No comments: