Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Yes, another visit from Emma

Emma came over with my friend Lori last night. Emma is a tiny little toy poodle and Adrien's profile says she was living a small dog at her last house. We met outside on the sidewalk and everything looked cool so we went for a short walk with the 2 dogs and then took them through the house into the backyard. Some marking ensued and things were smooth from there. Adrien kind of looked at me when Emma laid down in the middle of her comforter, but later they figured out how to share.

I tested Adrien with a puzzle today. I gave her a Powerade bottle with some little treats in it. She sniffed one end and then checked the other and that was the level of her interested. I put some spray cheese in the grooves of a Kong and set that on the floor and she went to town on that. She is all tongue so that was a good one for her.

No comments: