Sunday, June 1, 2008

Gosh, slow day at Petco, go figure

Well, Sat was a 5th Saturday and I had no volunteers, so KD and I packed up and went to Petco Great Hills. The location has more foot traffic than the Lakeline location but the cat people have the front window and I didn't feel like sitting in the front arch with the heat, so we took up our location in the back of the store by the dog food. We had a bit of foot traffic, but zero donations. We sent a few people to the shelter to see the dogs.

She is starting to get re-used to being at home. We walked a few of the old routes and she remembered no problems.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is stationary a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=1click dvd copy pro 3.1.2.0 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg