Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hair, Hair, Hair

I had forgotten that petting KD yielded so much hair. I need to swiffer some I think. I brushed her last night and I didn't remember that she really like being brushed. She sat there and let me brush her for a while and laid across my lap as I brushed her. She doesn't seem eager to go outside first thing in the morning, but rather would like me to sit with her and give her some petting/massage. She is rather funny. I got an old fashioned push mower with no motor that I have been using so I took her out back to hang out and she was done hanging with me so I dragged it out and cut. I figure no real concern about her getting injured. She ran around and barked at it/me. I stopped and told her to come over and she came close but then was hesitant and just barked at it and ran away.

No comments: