Sunday, June 29, 2008

Long time no write

Well, things have been good with KD. I went out of town for a week of vacation from 6/18 to 6/25 and so picked up KD on the 26th. She was very glad to see me and happy to be home. She has been doing better on some of our walks. She found a dead bird again on Friday but a quick correction on the leash and she left it. Have been working a lot and she has been a bit bored, but hasn't gotten into any mischief. I had a hard time getting up this morning. KD was stirring around 5ish so I went to let her out. She likes to get petted first thing in the morning and goes and sits on the quilt by the back door after some petting and belly rubbing, she went out for a few minutes and then I went back to bed. Finally got up about 8 and took her for a short run. Man I have let myself get out of shape. We plodded along the the 1.5 miles and it was not difficult, but just felt like I was dragging myself along. Hopefully I can get motivated to start doing it regularly and things will look up.

No comments: