Thursday, December 18, 2008

So, he is a burier

Moo hasn't eaten much here. Hasn't touched his food in his dish and wasn't interested in the hot dog pieces we offered him yesterday. He did eat a couple of little dog biscuits, but before that, he was doing something with them. I saw him doing it a few times more today and figured it out. I had tossed the dog biscuit on a comforter folded up on the floor for him to lay on and he went over and touched his nose to the cookie and then started pushing the covers with his nose. I couldn't figure out the scooping motion before and then it dawned on me that is how KD used to bury stuff. Sure enough, if I threw the top layer of comforter over it, he was happy. He just did it with a chew stick and then he layed down and pulled the cover layer back a bit to chew on it. Too funny, I have to take a video to post.

No comments: