Sunday, April 29, 2007

Treatment

Well, I was wrong. Bubbette has only had the blood work thus far. She is scheduled for treatment and is scheduled for back to back treatments, but she hasn't had treatment yet. She needs to remain as still as possible, but it isn't that she has arsenic in her body now breaking up worms. Today, we have kept her in the kitchen most of the day except when she was out for a walk on the leash. She seems to be intimidated by the gate, so she stays in. We crated her last night which she didn't seem to be into. I had to drag her to the crate and pick her up to get her in there. Oh well. I am checking with my vet to see how much extra it would cost to take her there for treatment instead of waiting for her appointment at ATA. I hear it can be quite expensive, but I will find out tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been reading your blog since you brought home Charlie & I just wanted to leave a comment to say... "Thank you so much for helping out some of the doggies that have been lucky enough to meet you guys!" I really enjoy reading your posts. Thank you!