Monday, September 22, 2008

The bark heard around the world

I forgot to put this anecdote down:

On Thursday, I was on my morning conference call with our extended team where we do status for the entire project. We have folks on from China, Taiwan, England and all over the US. I was sitting at the dining room table and Ryan was laying on his comforter in the corner of the room near the front windows. It was my turn to give my status and I came off mute and started and all of a sudden, Ryan went crazy barking. I looked up and the cleaning lady was coming in the front door and it freaked him out. Then the phone beeped low battery. I had to switch to another handset and usher Ryan into the back of the house with me while I tried to give status from my charts on my laptop. I got a number of comments about Ryan on Fri.

No comments: