Monday, September 22, 2008

Ryan will be Ryan

Ryan and I went to my adoption day event at Petco on Saturday and he spent the whole time laying under the table, the chair or the bench. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is doing better sitting for the door (most of the time I have to say sit,but he does it instead of doing circles around me), so that is good. He is a bit higher energy than I thought he was. He can get quite wound up. I would take him running but I have a toe injury. I take him for a walk for about 1.5 miles or more a couple times a day, but I think I need to lengthen that.

I put on the board at the shelter that Ryan should not go to a home with younger kids. We go walking and if he sees kids playing, he tries to go as far away as possible. Kids on bikes really freak him out.

No comments: