Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's a frog, it's a fish, it's Ryan

Ryan and I went for a walk yesterday and we walked by the big pond up at the front of our subdivision. I had him on a retractable leash and I let him walk near the edge of the water and he walked on in and started swimming. He came back out and we walked a little more along the edge and he turned and jumped out into the water and swam a bit until the end of his leash. The last time he jumped in we were close enough to the end of the pond that I let him walk out the edge in front of him. He was dripping wet, but definitely likes the water. He needed a bath anyway, so it was a convenient time to let him jump in. Of course, that meant he wasn't allowed to come in the car when I went to pick Ben up, but you win some you lose some.

No comments: