Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wow, haven't written in more than 2 weeks

So, still with Ryan. Desiree wants Ryan if no one comes to adopt him by Thanksgiving which is great. She is doing a meet and greet with her dogs. Ryan has been sleeping a little better though part of that is that I am not waking up during the night but when I get up in the morning he has migrated from his doggy bed to curled up at my feet. I got some new dog toys at Petco this week. I got a ChuckIt flying squirrel and he seems to like to chase after it though he wants to lay down and chew it up after a few retrievals and I have to stop him from doing that. I tried giving him a dog puzzle, some cut up hotdog in a gatorade bottle, but he didn't have any success figuring out that tossing the bottle around or spinning it on the floor would eject hot dog pieces. Oh well, I had a few dogs that have figured that one out.

Today was a Petco adoption day as they are having adoption weekend nationally. I moved up my adoption day to this weekend. Since Ryan spends all his time under the table when I take him there, I took Tracy instead. She was very popular.

No comments: