Sunday, November 29, 2009

After a long hiatus, baxter is back

Brought Baxter home this evening. He hasn't been home for like a month. There were 2 weeks with Oryo, 1 week with Mike and Shelli's dogs and the week of Thanksgiving. He is laying curled up in his crate relaxing, calling it a night. Wonder if he will sleep in there tonight, if I should close the door or if he will want to wander into the bedroom and sleep on the comforter on the floor. Hmm, what to do? Tomorrow is supposed to be really cold, it is already getting pretty chilly outside. I will have to put his jacket on him in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real income.
It's all about how to choose a proper companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]