Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The tale of the tail

I put Oryo in his crate last night about 10:30 after letting him out for one last bathroom break and shut out the lights. He was quiet all night and was waiting patiently for me to open the crate at 7 when I came back out there. He hadn't messed up his comforter at all and he went right out and went to the bathroom and came in looking for some breakfast.

I got Oryo ready for a walk and decided to put on the Adopt Me vest. He was a bit leery of it but I got it adjusted and he was fine. He went right to the door and I got him to sit and I put on his leash. He trotted outside and we went for the 1.5 mile loop. His tail sits up as he runs around the house, but as we walk, the tail moves from up to mid level. If he hears a noise or a dog barking, the tail comes down a bit. He isn't extremely confident, but he isn't tucking his tail under and hiding. He does sometimes scoot out to the side to get away from a perceived threat, but mostly just walks along happily trotting ahead with tail at mid-height.

No comments: