Wednesday, August 20, 2008

This is one scared dog

Ryan has settled just a tiny bit. I worked from home the last 2 days from my dining room and I threw a comforter in the corner for him and he lays beside me. If I get up he follows meekly and is under foot or turns and runs away when I go in the kitchen. It may be from me crating him in the kitchen and using the doggy gate in there. I moved his food and water out of there so he would have access. I broke up some pupperoni and got him to come take it from my hand. If I sit on the floor he will come over and stand beside or behind me and let me stroke him, but he won't come sit in front. Walking with him seemed like it was getting a little better, but then we saw a neighbor down and across the street and he pulled the entire way home to get inside where it was safe. We have a long way to go. Will be interesting to see how he and Ben get along tonight.

No comments: