Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year

Well, I have gone dogless since before Christmas. I am at the shelter today and Moolatte was his old shy/running away self. I played with Baxter and Tracy for a while and then caught Moolatte ( he will run around but then will sit as you approach) and petted him and scratched his neck and took him for a couple of walks. He is doing about the same as he was before coming home. He barks at the men who walk by his pen as he hovers toward the back so as not to get too close to them. I am not taking any dog home tonight, but want to figure out what to do for tomorrow. The options are not a lot different than when I dropped him off before Christmas. There isn't a good alternate dog unless I want to take home a little tiny one. Perhaps I should just wait.

No comments: