Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Could I be any more stupid

Bubby was fine Monday and Tuesday when I left her home and Ben wasn't up and I just figured the window sills all happened one time and it was just a fluke. I left the house at 7am this morning and Ben called about 10:30 to tell me that Bubby had woken him up because she was eating the mini blinds in the computer room. That was the only room open in the back of the house. That is where she has been spending all her time during the day with Ben. Yeah, fool me twice, I know. Well, I have an email into Dana about the behavior. I tried to get Bubby interested in puzzles in the kong and in another rubber toy with food in it but she just wasn't interested. There are lots of "chew" toys around, but she is obviously bothered by something. The mini blinds were pretty cheap and had a few kinks in them and could have used to be replaced. The loss of the blinds will actually be easier to deal with than the window sills. I think I can sand down 1 of the sills, but the other 3 will take a bit of woodworking to make serviceable or will need new pieces cut.

No comments: