Thursday, June 7, 2007

Full Disclosure

Don't know what was going on today, but seems a bit high strung. Ben was home playing on the computer all day, though he probably got up in the afternoon and I left for the day at 8:30. When I got home this evening at 5, I went to put the dirty laundry I had left in my room into the laundry room and I found that Bubby had chewed up the wood on the window sill in there. This is the first incident that we have had with her. She did a number on the sill which is only about a foot off the ground. I will have to trim it off and sand it down or maybe just replace it. I don't know what got into her, but as I walked to the front door to let a guest in, I noticed that she had been drooling in the front windowsill (which is only about an inch off the floor). She must have seen something out there today that upset her. The window sill in the laundry room is at the same height as the ones all over the house, so I don't think it is an access thing. She regularly has access to them all over the house. There must have been something outside that got her riled up. I don't know why Ben didn't check on it. He seemed to know something was up because he told me she had been bugging him all day and asked what she was doing there in the laundry room. Oh well, a little bit of fix it work and this will be patched up. I guess I need to keep the front bedroom and laundry room doors closed.

No comments: